i-Telemetry Technologies Pvt Ltd is looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to join in the role of Python Developer. Python Developer will have the overall responsibility for the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and business objectives.
Exp: 4-5 Yrs.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will create and expand our in-house tools and help to develop an agile framework that adapts to quickly evolving business requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in our Python projects
- Contributing to all layers of our technology stack including back-end services, databases, APIs, and web-based user interface
- Working with and supporting other technical team members
- Liaising with business teams to develop informational systems
- Liaising with technical teams to develop systems and network interfaces
- Expert knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming.
- Fluency in Python and experience architecting large applications.
- Strong knowledge of web programming specifics and experience in building web-based applications (like Django).
- Strong knowledge of API programming.
- Extensive experience working with relational databases and handling large datasets.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Experience with GIT.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services like S3, EC2, etc.
- Experience with web services, especially for facilitating interaction among multiple systems.
Good to have:
- Systems and/or network automation and monitoring
- Internet of things
- WebSockets, MQTT, etc..
Additionally, we are seeking someone who is:
- Self-starting and can work autonomously
- Committed to following best practices
- Keenly interested in developing technologies
- Enthusiastic about testing
- Able to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities as priorities change
- Organized and detail-oriented